White Mountain Property Real Estate & Investment Services has been the premier English speaking real estate brokerage in Brasov Since 2007, & since 2013 in Bucharest. We have a reputation for honest service quality & dependability that few other agencies enjoy, nationally.
The foundation of our team is the depth of our local market knowledge & our integrity to our clients. Our history of maintaining client relationships in local markets enables us to be the best information source and transaction service provider in both Bucharest & Brasov. We wish to expand our commercial & residential real estate brokerage & seek aggressive, ambitious and capable individuals to expand our Sales & Rental teams for both of our modern flagship offices: Bucherest (Izvor/ Piata Unirii) & Brasov (Piata Sfatului).
Candidates must be self-motivated, driven, tenacious and entrepreneurial by nature. Responsibilities include: negotiations, prospecting, market research, deal making and transaction management. High incomes are common in an agent’s second to third year, competitive with other domains. At White Mountain Property, we can provide a training program, mentorship for new agents and continuous development coaching to maintain our position of one of the most trusted names in this domain, nationally, and we will tailor them to your own level of real estate experience. Our proven business plan has developed a diverse group of talented, motivated and well compensated professionals. We provide an entrepreneurial environment balanced with strong corporate support and training. Our clients range from foreign investors & Expats, Repats to Embassies to Schools to local residents.
As with all real estate broker positions, this is a commission-only position but comes with good start-up support & quick-start client leads, as required.
Experienced commercial & residential real estate agents should call directly for a confidential discussion.
- University Degree preferred
- English speaking
- Prior Sales Experience a Plus
- Entrepreneurial Nature
- Strong Communication Skills
- Self employed status is an advantage
- Driving licence preferred
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Finance, Sales, Rentals, Real Estate
Industry: Real Estate, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing
To perform the job successfully, the Broker should demonstrate the following:
- Problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Good oral/ written communications skills
- Clearly communicate any new or revised conditions in writing.
- Demonstrates ability to handle multiple priority assignments within deadlines.
- Gathers and analyses information skillfully with accurate judgment.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Must be able to work with the team to accomplish goals and objectives
- Works with integrity and ethically upholding the organizational values.
- Be professional, motivated and take initiatives.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
For further information or to request an interview, please email email@example.com or call 0727 606074.
See our services at www.whitemountain.ro